Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital, India for Best Full Face Plastic Surgery
A full-face plastic surgery in India can be done either for enhancing your looks which is known as cosmetic surgery or for minimizing/eliminating deformities. For e.g, you have been in an accident that has affected your face, or any birth or post-birth defects can be solved through facial plastic surgery in India.
How DO choose the best full-face plastic surgery hospitals in India?
It is more than crucial to choose the best plastic surgery hospital as this will perfect your chances of a good result.
1. Find the right surgeon:
- While choosing your surgeon, your first task is to make a list of candidates.
- Not all medical practitioners conducting cosmetic surgery are plastic surgeons or even practitioners with formal surgery qualifications.
So where do you begin in your search for a hospital?
2. Ask around what plastic surgery hospital they suggest for cosmetic surgery procedures:
- At Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital in India, many of our patients have been suggested to us via ‘word of mouth from our satisfied patients.
- We usually see our patients for remaining treatment/follow-ups and additional procedures which is a testimonial to our standards of attention and our visible effects.
- Even so, it is helpful to see reviews online once you’ve got a name from a trusted individual.
3. Ask your NEIGHBORHOOD general practitioner or reliable private hospitals who they advise (but nevertheless make sure you do your own homework):
- GP’s and hospitals can lead you to a specialist or certified plastic surgeon for your procedure.
- Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital in India gets hundreds of referrals from GP’s every year who know that we offer their patients exceptional service.
Tips for choosing the best full face plastic surgery hospitals in India:
Verify your surgeon’s and the hospital’s identifications before approving the surgery.
- Before making any decision, you must verify the hospital’s and surgeon’s credentials, skills, and knowledge.
- Credentials can’t promise a positive result but they may greatly decrease your risk if you’re picking between a non-credentialed, less skilled surgeon or a bonafide and skilled Plastic Surgeon.
- The team of plastic surgeons at Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital, India, have training and qualification that outperforms all national benchmarks for expertise and training.
- You are insecure hands at Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital, India – as they look after safety, sterilization, and ease as you progress through your procedure (although be sure you do your part, too, as what you do does matter in terms of getting a good outcome).
- Further, be honest with your chosen surgeon.
What are the requirements for travelling to India for full-face plastic surgery?
There is actual proof that shows that plastic surgery was followed in India as early as 2000 BC. Below are the reasons why you should choose India for your face or full-face plastic surgery.
1. Low cost of Plastic Surgery in India:
The price of plastic surgery for the face in India is much more affordable when compared to prices in the West. If you have to merge a few procedures, the savings are certainly much more!
And remember, this does not indicate that you compromise on the state of services or care. You get the same or better kind of care as in any developed country. Have you always thought that the quality goes down when the prices are low? After all, it is a general human opinion that the best services come with an expensive price tag. It is not certainly right, and positively not in terms of India’s medical care.
2. Board Certified Plastic Surgeons:
India’s medical specialists have long earned a reputation for staying on the same level with the world’s best. Not only are the best plastic surgeons in India board-certified, but additionally considerably more experienced in the number of procedures they have completed than their Western counterparts.
After all, they are practicing in the second-most populated country in the world!
3. Accredited Medical Facilities:
The healthcare facilities and hospitals in India are also equipped to accommodate international clients and administer services according to their expectations and standards. Hence, here comes the accreditation which few of the best plastic surgery hospitals in India have, as a sign that they meet international criteria.
Advanced facilities for full-face plastic surgery at RICHARDSON’S Dental and Craniofacial Hospital, India:
Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital has a pre-anesthesia room, nurses room, sterilization room, operation theatre complex with two operation theatres, one post-operative suite, surgeon’s lounge, and an instruments room. The operation theatre has all the latest devices for predictable and safe general anesthesia. There are additionally 10 patient rooms for an overnight stay, in addition to that two A/C deluxe suites and one executive suite suited for patients with different types of budget.
- A spacious waiting room
- Dental procedures available for the entire face
- In-house pharmacy which is quickly accessible to both facial and dental patients
- A medical lab that supports all routine urine and blood investigations
- Intensive care unit
- Comfortable in-patient rooms
- Facial trauma kits (Germany)
- Digital Orthopantomogram
- Hi-tech dental lab
- Dental implants
- 2,500 sq ft for dental subspecialties
- Multi-specialty dental clinic
- 4,000 sq ft parking space
The hospital is aptly located on the national highway connecting Trivandrum to Kanyakumari at Nagercoil. The hospital has a skilled and experienced team that can treat all patient needs of the face.
Full face change plastic surgery cost in India:
A full-face plastic surgery cost in India depends on a number of factors. Such as:
- The credit and reputation of the plastic surgeon, qualification of the surgeon, and Indian board certification.
- The membership of the acting surgeon from a reputed nation. The hands-on experience, the presentations, seminars given on an international forum, live sessions planned by different international plastic and cosmetic surgery societies, etc.
- Any proven result which has been recognised by reputed reviews channels or portals.
- The location where the hospital is located. As the cost varies in different states.
- If you are in for a full-face change plastic surgery in India, be it for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can select Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital. They offer surgery with the best results. Dr. Sunil Richardson, the owner of the hospital, has a degree of MDS, DIP.N.B, MOMSRCPS from Glasgow, UK. He also has many awards to his name including the Service Above Self Award and the Smile Train USA award.
With many certificates to the name of the hospital, two of them being Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (MDS), Bangalore – 2001, and Reconstructive Facial Surgery at University of Barcelona – 2010.
All in all, there are things that plastic surgeons at Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital understand that patients have many different options and opinions when going in for a face plastic surgery or any surgery in general. This includes but is not limited to who to ask for recommendations and advice. how to select the best surgeon out there, as well as understanding and knowing what is going to be involved to ensure your entire safety. Making these life-changing decisions can be daunting for some if you don’t know where to go.
A good surgeon will inform the patients about the recovery procedure before they undergo plastic surgery. Hence, the patient has all the information before going in for the surgery. Being aware of the full recovery procedure will assist you to take better postoperative care and other needs. By understanding what you want, you can find a doctor who can give you the experience and results you deserve. Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital takes care of all these needs. So feel secure that you are in the best hands at Richardson’s Dental and Craniofacial Hospital. With the best techniques, infrastructure, facilities, and an understanding and cordial staff.