Tobacco and Oral Health!
DID YOU KNOW THAT TOBACCO, ALCHOHOL AND RECREATIONAL DRUGS CAN AFFECT YOUR ORAL HEALTH….!!!!
Habitual usage of tobacco, alcohols, marijuana, heroin and replacement therapies like methadone etc…have severe ill effects on your oral cavity and reduces your ability to maintain proper oral health. tobacco is commonly known to
cause oral cancers. Excessive alcohol consumption along with tobacco or smoking drugs is a major risk factor causing oral cancers. clueless addiction to this stuff can cause
No [smoking-Alcohol-Drugs] icons
- bad breath
- stains in your teeth as well as soft tissues and lips
- deposition of tartar on teeth
- tooth loss by damaging the gums and supporting bone.
- reduced saliva which induces dry mouth leading to teeth cavities.
- teeth biting(Bruxism) leading to teeth wear, cracks.
- excessive drinking induces vomiting if you vomit rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Take little toothpaste and apply on your teeth with fingers to remineralize your teeth enamel . do not use toothbrush after vomiting for at least 30 mins.